Question about dual monitors

RyanZec

Solid State Member
I am getting a new system and wanting to get 2 LCD monitor. The new system i am getting it going to have the GeForce 8800 GTX 768 which i can onyl assume supports dual monitors. Is there a special device I need to be able to have dual monitors? I have also heard about poeple having software that help them use 2 monitor, if this true?

it should be all set for you. Nvidia has a thing in their controlpannel (which comes with the drivers) to assist in dual moniters if you need the help.

no. you just right click on your desktop > click properties > advanced tab > click the second monitor > click "extend my desktop to this monitor"

the 8800gtx does support dual monitors. Download the latest nvidia drivers which have an option for you to run dual monitors. As for software that help you use 2 monitors, you can just drag stuff from one monitor to another plus there are games that run in dual monitors.

when you connect both monitors and boot into windows the nvidia thingy should pop up and you can use it to set the monitors to work in the way you want to. Of course you will need to have the drivers installed.

Back
Top Bottom