Question

Nila

Baseband Member
I tried to install this thing called WindowsXP and the computer said "No hard driver disks installed" or something like that, what does that mean? I have no hard drive?

Nila

By the sounds of it you don't know too much about computers (No offence ment). Windows XP is a operating system. it's what runs all your other programs. Did you mean to try and reinstall windows(or install windows for the first time) or did you just think it was some kind of program?

i'm sorry if you do know what windows is but just the way you it soounded, " this thing called WindowsXP ".

If you did mean to then is your HDD(hard drive) a SATA(Small red connector) or PATA(IDE)(Long connector usally grey)?

Yeah I am new to computers and Internet things... Windows XP was installed on this system before but I got this computer from a friend so I would be re-installing windwos XP I guess? I tried to install it and it told me

"Setup did not find any hard disk drivers installed in your computer"

How can I install them or find out if i have any?
Computer Compaq S4020WM

why do you want to re-install windows?
if it is already installed you should be ok.
do you got problems with the way your p.c is running?
woz

Nila said:
Yeah I am new to computers and Internet things... Windows XP was installed on this system before but I got this computer from a friend so I would be re-installing windwos XP I guess? I tried to install it and it told me

"Setup did not find any hard disk drivers installed in your computer"

How can I install them or find out if i have any?
Computer Compaq S4020WM

to tell you the truth i think you might be better off taking it into a shop and getting them to install everything and get it setup the way you want it. If you do want to do itself i'll help you figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom