Question ?¿

It is a con dont bother doing it, cant u see who would wanna give away a flat screen or a ipod away for nothing i bet they ask for your credit card details.

NO you just have to try AOL etc. and then you refer 5 friends, trust me 3 of my buddies already got their's

fine then get one if u can but personally i wouldnt bother, keep us informed and dont bother if they ask for your credit details make sure you have read their terms of condition.

Okay thats fine, good luck make sure they dont rip you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol this must be the 5th time I've seen the freeipod thing. It's legit, but only to the US. And you could probably make the money to buy an ipod by sitting on your ass in the same amount of time you'd manage to get 5 referals.

He is banned now i think David banned him earlier he posted the same post in ever forum.

He doesn't seem banned - but if I edit another of his Posts before I leave I will seriously recommend we have his bollucks branded with the Word Spammer.

Back
Top Bottom