Question

Tarlecki

Beta member
Should i put a Nvidia 6800 graphics card (when it comes out), Western Digital Raptor 36GB, and 1 gig ram in a dell 4400. Or should i build my own with those in it. Also what is a really good gaming processor. I am hearing about the AMD 64fx-54. Is that better than any other AMD 64 or p4.

I beleave that the athlon 64fx-54 would be the best gaming processor but with a big price tag i would say get the cheaper athlon 64 unless money is no object of course. Also build your own cause you will get better proformace out of the nvidia 6800.buy the ultra it has 16 pipelines.

As the others said, build your own

The dell mobo will probably just decrease performance than do any good.

The FX-54 will be the best CPU out imo, til AMD bring out another one, and maybe until Inet release their 64 bit CPU's.

the 6800 would be a great additiopn to a system (thats why i want one ) ;)

Tarlecki said:
Should i put a Nvidia 6800 graphics card (when it comes out), Western Digital Raptor 36GB, and 1 gig ram in a dell 4400. Or should i build my own with those in it. Also what is a really good gaming processor. I am hearing about the AMD 64fx-54. Is that better than any other AMD 64 or p4.

With that Graphics Card - Yes! :D

36GB Hard Drive? Now I realise I may like HDs more than other people on here but if you like Games a lot and you have an nVidia 6800 and perhaps a 64FX-54 then you will want more than that?! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom