Quantunm of Soluce

ssc456

Fully Optimized
OK im almost certain ive spelt the above wrong.

heres my problem.

ive got this game coz i played it on my mates 360 and fell in love with it so i bought it for the pc.

now i dont have a great pc and i dont expect it to look really good but i just really enjoyed the gameplay in general.

the problem being is that ive always been a console gamer so for my pc games like formula 1 and stuff i have this.

logitech_rumblepad_2.jpg

well similar to this anyway.

usually to use this on a normal game i goto options then controls and click on accelerate or in this case shoot. then it will ask me to press the new key to assign it to and i usually just press a buton on my joypad and it assigns it simple!!

QOS doesnt want to detect my joypad. i press the button and it just doesnt respond to it at all it will not assign the correct button.

i know that my control still works coz there is no problems with F1. is this a problem with QOS and if so is there some macro program that i can use so i can assign shoot to "S" then use a macro program so when i press "button X" on my joypad is presses S on the keyboard and in turn shoots on the game??

any help much appreciate i just paid £30 for this game.

Not every game ever made will work with all game pads. This seems to be one of those games not compatible with the game pad you have.

I have 3 games, TDU, NFSMW, and Grid that I use my cheapo game pad on. It works fine on NFSMW without any drivers specific to the game pad installed, and I think it works with TDU this way as well. Granted the rumble never worked, but it doesn't work right anyway... When I got Grid it was really sensitive to steering the car. I thought it was just that difficult of a game to play at first, but then I installed the drivers and it works...

Games react differently to the same game pad in my case, I don't play many games, so I haven't run into a game it doesn't work with, but I'm sure there's a lot it won't work with. If you want to be a little more fool proof, I think the best bet is to get an XBOX 360 controller as the compatibility list is higher. My brother has one and it works great.

hey all,

just to let you know the game still wont except my joypad but i found a program called xpadder.

its a joypad to keyboard mapper.

i jus map up on my left stick to W left to A right to S shoot to R1 etc etc.

works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom