Putting together a Video Editing PC

well theres alot of places to install them. wherever theres the right holes i guess.. those fans are pretty slick lookin

In the front, blowing in, in the back, blowing out. I think blowing in on the sides, but I don't have one on the side so I dunno.

Would i need an internal modem for this computer to use internet through ethernet? i forgot about that.. Is it built in to the motherboard? Also do i need a seperate DVD-Rom drive and a seperate dvd writer? Lastly, are all these parts i've listed 'Vista-Compatible'?

EDIT: Does anyone know if tigerdirect can assemble the computer for you?

Sorry about triple posting but... Are All These parts fully compatible together? and with Windows Vista?

Yeah hardwares all going to work together, the most vital parts ur mobo proccessor and ram are bundled which means they are compatible.

Vista will work and u have 4 gigs of ram so u can get the 64bit version.

Dvd drive u dont need separate drives you can just buy a combo drive.

Ethernet will be built in every mobo almost. (DSL/CABLE)

They might not have dialup/modem connection on ur mobo but u can buy a pci card for that.

ur set up looks good!! im running pretty close to the same and its flawless

Yeah hardwares all going to work together, the most vital parts ur mobo proccessor and ram are bundled which means they are compatible.

Vista will work and u have 4 gigs of ram so u can get the 64bit version.

Dvd drive u dont need separate drives you can just buy a combo drive.

Ethernet will be built in every mobo almost. (DSL/CABLE)

They might not have dialup/modem connection on ur mobo but u can buy a pci card for that.

ur set up looks good!! im running pretty close to the same and its flawless

I changed it so i didnt get the ram with the bundle since it came with 2gigs of ram and i needed 4. Found a bundle with the exact same mobo and processor and picked up a 4gb corsair dual channel ddr2 ram.
Will the drive that i have already listed work as a combo drive?

Edit: Its a Samsung SH-S183L SATA LightScribe OEM Burner - 18x DVD±R, 8x DVD±R Dual Layer, 12x DVD-RAM, 48x40 CD-R, 32x40 CD-RW.

Back
Top Bottom