Puter Problem

Yeah, probably the best Idea. I can't think of any other way to do it - you need the SOund the Modem the USB - you can't really get a Reasonably Graphics Card in there unless you find one of those old ones with Sound and Graphics. Probably be pretty cheap but very hard to find.

bsr2002 said:
I've had it for 4 years and it was used when I bought it then. I have USB port, modem, and sound card in it. Has only 3 slots and that's what I have in them. I have this one in the bedroom. My main computer is in the front room.
It's probably built in video,just look at the back and see if it's plugged into the mbd or a pci slot.If it's mbd,it's garbage unless you don't need a modem or have a free pci slot.

Well, guess what? It's up and running again. I'm not sure if this is what happened but I had put one of those ground plug adapters at the end of my power strip that day and it was that night when I tried to use it that the video would not come on. Anyways, to make a long story short I thought about the only thing that I had done new in the room and that was it, so I made a gamble and just took it off and wallah!!! :) :D

Back
Top Bottom