Is this PSU good?

Seems like it would be ok. Antec makes good solid PSUs. The 80plus PSUs use power more effeciently, which saves money, also generating less heat.

HAHA Thanks. Sry for thread hijack but what case do u have Wolverine cuz my temps aren't even close to 25C

HAHA Thanks. Sry for thread hijack but what case do u have Wolverine cuz my temps aren't even close to 25C

no problem, you all already helped me decide on what PSU i should get.
thanks to all

EDIT - i should stay away from Cooler master psu right?
i saw that this was the cheapest at my microcenter that supplys enough power, and i could just get it whenever i go.
http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0258432
if its not trusted/worth it, then i would just go with the antec.

no problem, you all already helped me decide on what PSU i should get.
thanks to all

EDIT - i should stay away from Cooler master psu right?
i saw that this was the cheapest at my microcenter that supplys enough power, and i could just get it whenever i go.
http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0258432
if its not trusted/worth it, then i would just go with the antec.
Well, that PSU will work, but the Antec is better. The Antec is actually more powerful on the important +12V rails and has better efficiency.

the Aerocool ExtremEngine 3t in my sig is my case, 250mm side fan, 140mm front fan, and two 80mm fans in the back...

11-196-021-17.jpg

my CPU temp was about 32° (about 36° for each core) before I switched out motherboards from an Asrock 775Dual VSTA to a Gigabyte GA-P35-S3G, everything else was the same, so I don't know what caused the drop in temps, my guess is that one of the motherboard monitors is off a little...?

Everest, PC Wizard, and Speed fan all show each core at about 28°, so guess going by past readings where the CPU temp was a little bit lower than the core temps, the CPU temp could be around 25°, though I have never had them this low before, the bios, Everest and Speedfan each say my CPU is around 25°. whereas PC Wizard says it's 255°...

can a motherboard change do that...? I mean everything else is the same airflow wise (same case, same number of fans, etc.)...

haha, thats a nice case, i wish my case has a front fan like that, but it doesnt... it has a small vent for my from fan.

Back
Top Bottom