PSU Deal of the Month

So say somewhere in the page, I'm not sure where I'll list it because I've never sold anything on eBay I say the following:

Disclaimer: The CPU has not been tested since the failure of the PSU and the motherboard.

Yeah, say it at the bottom of the page, and no need for such large text. I'd say exclude the part about the failure of the PSU and motherboard, that isn't exactly reassuring.

Just say something like - The CPU is untested, and there is no guarantee that it will be in working condition. It is being sold as-is, and no returns will be accepted.

Also, ideally you could have one of your friends with a lot of feedback sell it for you. Something sold as-is from a user with no feedback isn't going to go over so well.

I'm not sure, but I think so. I know there's feedback for both buyers and sellers, I'm just not positive that the buyer feedback will show up when you're selling something.

Also, ideally you could have one of your friends with a lot of feedback sell it for you. Something sold as-is from a user with no feedback isn't going to go over so well.
I agree, an untested item from a 0, isn't exactly going to get people interested. It would probably make a lot more if you got a friend with decent feedback to sell it for you.

Perhaps someone you trust from CF could sell it for you?

put sold as is somewhere around the disclaimer, and maybe put it in the description too to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom