PSU Deal of the Month

Not if you sell as-is. You just need a disclaimer that says it's untested and you're not responsible if it doesn't work.

not true, i said that about one of my things, and the guy wanted a refund so he filed a dispute on me.
they eventually found a loop hole to get their money back

Oo...So what do I do? I have a friend who's got a skt939, but he's being, forgive me for language, a dbag about it and won't let me test it. I even told him I'll put everything back together, re-apply AS5 instead of his stock thermal paste, but nooo...

my friend was like that.
so i havent tested out my old 4800+ to see if it works.
But i listed it on craigslist so it would be local, and the customer can just bring their computer over, and test it to see if it works, and if it works then i get my cash, and they get their processor, and if it doesnt work, then i keep the processor and they leave.
just say you havent tested it, and no refund no matter what, buy at your own risk, and all that kind of stuff, and you should be okay. Just think positive till its all over.

i dont think they sue, it cost too much money, they rather file a dispute and wait for 6 months to settle and get their money back.

The buyer can't file a dispute if it doesn't work as long as you clearly list it as untested.

Back
Top Bottom