Psu

Okay... I won't get that thing then. I think I'll go for something by Antec or some other good company, because I want something that doesn't ruin all of my stuff. :D

no u would not want ur stuff ruined... its quite nice. u could just get a tt silent purepower or something. or if u like stuff that looks preety u could get vigor 500 or the vortex 500 wich not only look nice but perform very well. go find some reviews on toms hardware or 3dgame man or somethin for psus

My rule of buying PSUs :

"Your PC isn't as good as you think it is!"

Firstly, you don't need a 600W PSU. Or even a 480W. The only reason I'm getting a 450W is because I plan to have around 25 LEDs, be running 6 fans and possible get water cooling, with a double fan radiator. A 400W should be fine for your setup.

Antec are no where near as good as they used to be, but they are still pretty good. Tagan have really come out shining, and these are some companies I would not recommend touching with a barge pole, let alone an SLI system (note : these are almost the same as the ones listed here :http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56231&page=1&pp=25 just though u should know this guy has done most of the research :D) :

Achieve
Aerocool
Allied
Aspire
Codegen
Coolmax
Demon
Deer
Devanni.
Dynapower
Eagle
E-power (except Tagan series)
InWin
JustPC
Kingwin
L&C
Linkworld
MGE,
PCMICS
Power-Man
Powmax
Power-Up
Raidmax
Thermaltakes (low end ones, butterflies are fine, and some enlight models, the TT category depends)
Turbo
Ultra-X (yes, the pretty looking ones, they are made by a low-quality Chinese company that starts with "Young". Can't get much more generic than that!!!)
X-superalien
X-treme

So, stay away from them! Also, check out the page above for some really good PSU stuff.

Back
Top Bottom