Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-20-2004, 07:07 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer
Default Re: PSP8 help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSickness
I thought about helping her, but the were a few others that said they would so i just stayed out
Meh, up to you on who you help. Free world after all, right?

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 07:13 PM   #12
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheSickness Send a message via MSN to TheSickness Send a message via Yahoo to TheSickness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker
Meh, up to you on who you help. Free world after all, right?
Except for the fact you gotta pay for most things

TheSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 07:27 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSickness
Except for the fact you gotta pay for most things
Smartass.

Yes, that is a umm, slight misfortune, everything decent in this world requires massive amounts of money .... unless you use Kazaa, which should be thrown into hell, along with Jaxx from PB for being such as asshole.

Small note David ... your umm, signature ... it's spelt 'seizure' ... not seasure.
Old 03-20-2004, 07:39 PM   #14
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheSickness Send a message via MSN to TheSickness Send a message via Yahoo to TheSickness

Quote:
Smartass.

Yes, that is a umm, slight misfortune, everything decent in this world requires massive amounts of money .... unless you use Kazaa, which should be thrown into hell, along with Jaxx from PB for being such as asshole.

Small note David ... your umm, signature ... it's spelt 'seizure' ... not seasure.
But if you want it so bad, you would pay for it. Jaxx and everyone else who openly admitted to using Kazaa for illegal purposes should, and i agree with you here, be thrown into hell.

They dont realise they compromise the artist/programer/company e.t.c as each time they download a program that they are meant to pay for, the artist e.t.c. loses out on money, and if many people do this, the artist e.t.c loses out on alot of money which could end theim professionally

And we already agreed i'm a smartass
Old 03-20-2004, 07:50 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

I can see the sense in downloadind songs for a few days just to hear them and to hear the band you are looking for - but only for Demo purposes. Full programs is just wrong.

Oh well. Burn Jaxx in his annoying little fecktard Big Brother thread.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:10 PM   #16
In Runtime

Quote:
I can see the sense in downloadind songs for a few days just to hear them and to hear the band you are looking for - but only for Demo purposes. Full programs is just wrong.

Oh well. Burn Jaxx in his annoying little fecktard Big Brother thread.
Yup, and they cant say ''i was just testing it'' as there are usually trial versions. As i said in the thread, i agree with getting songs for a few days aswell, to see if you like the band, but whole albums, thats wrong.

Oh, and i have another PSP8 question, can you make gradients in it, and if so how (ive only had it a few days, and i was never any good with older versions)