Re: psp and the internet
Create a new network connection
You can adjust network setting to connect to an access point (such as a Wi-Fi hotspot or the router on a wireless home network) and save the network connections data on your PSP®. Up to 10 connections can be saved.
1. Select Settings Icon(Settings) from the home menu.
2. Select Network Settings Icon(Network Settings) and press X Button.
3. Select Infrastructure Mode or Ad Hoc Mode and press X Button.
4. Set up the new connection. For details about Infrastructure Mode set up, see Setting up Infrastructure Mode. For details about Ad Hoc Mode set up, see Setting up Ad Hoc Mode.
5. To save the new connection, press X Button.
6. To test the connection, make sure the WLAN switch on the PSP® is turned on, then select Test Connection and press X Button.
7. If the connection is successful, information about the network connection will appear. Press Circle Button to end the connection test.
8. If the connection test fails, follow the on-screen instructions to check the settings. Network settings for the connections can be changed from the options menu.