ps3 or xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None is really better, each has it's good's and bads. The 360 has more and better games for now. PS3 has some really cool features. Personal preference really.

plz dont start another pS3 vs. 360 thread

heres ur answer
Gaming they both have the same gaming potential but PS3 has a blueray drive which might com in handy in the future when games get bigger than the Dual Layer DVDs the the 360 uses
But really just add another disk to the game box its not a hassle to do that

thats really the only big difference if not dont metion cuz i hate these kind of threads go look at the thread PS3 is a better deal..

plz dont start another pS3 vs. 360 thread

heres ur answer
Gaming they both have the same gaming potential but PS3 has a blueray drive which might com in handy in the future when games get bigger than the Dual Layer DVDs the the 360 uses
But really just add another disk to the game box its not a hassle to do that

thats really the only big difference if not dont metion cuz i hate these kind of threads go look at the thread PS3 is a better deal..

I agree this is about the 8th thread i have seen about PS3 vs X box 360 ,
I know people get a wii , solves all the problems :D
Also at the moment the blu ray isnt such a good thing cos blu ray disks are very expensive so games are cheaper for X box
I dont have a preference for which one tbh i have not looked at both in detail but i know there are more games out forght now for X box 360 than PS3 but just go with whatever you want

theres another thread further down somewhere. more posts, and more answers. id personally stick to that one.
anyway ps3 pwns imo :)

Just look at the games, and see which titles each system is releasing..
If a game is exclusive to either, and you want to play that game, well then get that one if its worth it to you.

Go search game reviews websites, check which system has the games you like, the find out the pros and cons of each system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom