PS2 slim modding

menx

Beta member
Anyone know anyone who mods in Chicago? looking to get my console modded ;[

Menx I live near chicago, illinois but I have never experienced/even touched a slim ps2. Are you getting your ps2 modded with a mod chip that requires soldering?

I went with the easier no solder mod chip, that is a flip top case and disks that work perfectly. Although I dont know if there are any for slim ps2s.

Yea, looking to get it with modded with a DMS4...which will definitely require soddering.... ;[

big city like chicago....there's gotta be someone...

yo menx luky you found this forums because i mod ps2's my self my other name is xx cobra xx P.m me for more info ill tell you how to make a PS2 LOOK like a nice slimline glow up, smooth running,faster lower TEMP, ok good go to members at the top and look for Xx cobra xX and then P.M me

menx, ps2 solder mod chips just arent worth the risk. I would go with a flip top and SM cards, they work perfectly and the top is hella easy to install :)

yea.. swap magic and flip top are good, but WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GET THE SWAP MAGIC DISKS AND THE TRAY PULLER!! The tray pulller thing can eventually burn out motor on your ps2.

hrm. my main concern with the switch thing is whether or not i'll be able to play JAPAN version of games, etc...

if so, then that sounds like a good solution to me.....if not, i'll look you up cobra :)

Back
Top Bottom