Ps2 Modified

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hello guys, i am thinking of taking my cover of my ps2 and putting a c threw one on it then putting it into a pc, with like 5 fans glow up ps2, thermoneter, and little blue flash lights, what i wont to do is get a pc tower a nice one, with the power cables that come with it hook them up to my fans will the fans then work, can someone look up a nice pc tower that is a decent price and ships 2 ENGLAND/UK, and i need to stand the ps2 up in the tower, what could i use to keep the ps2 in well stif postion in the tower, what do you guys suggest.

o yer i need to cut the front of the tower so it will be able to press reset and start and eject the disk out, when the disk comeS out i am hoping to but blue lights that glow up when eject the disk, when finshed i will show you guys could you please help me on this one its going to be hard.

i am sending it of to a ps2 modifed mag and hopefully get it in the ps2 mag lol.

thx alot guys....
Xx Cobra xX
ART OF PS2 GAMING

Sweet. Good Luck with your modding mission. I gotta try doing that with an Xbox sometime.

can u just leave the case off...? and put the ps2 mother board (if that what it is called) into the computer case. and configure it like a computer beacuse it has similar components...is that possible?

yer but with the cd lense n stuff i am note going to take it apart if somet falls of i will not no were it goes or what eva order, and its best to get a scrapped ps2, i have taking one apart but there to sexy to break.

in fact ill have a good luk later on, not today when i get a new ps2 i have a ps2 and droped it then it would play games but not let me online so i swpped 4 my friend, waiting to get a new ps2 so the old one will be left 4 bits n scrapped, ill get one this thursday, they cost 100 pound.

no, unless you build ps2's 4 a livin but no you cant you have to build a new system for that the G'Card can not be changed, all the ps2 setting inside and out are running by a program when you swicth your ps2 on, you cant put driver disks in and it will not look right, the setting will have to change in oreder to change you have to build a ps2 basically. lol thats hard.

Back
Top Bottom