Program mute

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
I was wondering how to isolate one program and mute it.
Im running a game that I'm macroing and watching a movie at the same time..

How do I mute the (IE - browser) game?

um, I cant seem to get it to work, I got frustrated so I just added all the programs and muted them all and it STILL didn't work. :I

lol click your little speaker in the bottom right of the screen when it pops up click volume mixer, then find the program and click the mute button, very helpful when you are playing games and listening to music

ah yes, I found this earlier, but it mutes an application, no matter how many of that same application you have open. I have the game open on IE and the movie also opened on (tv-links) IE. The problem is with the volume mixer is when you mute IE it mutes it over all so it does not work. And with indievolume or whatever I downloaded, it does not work right or something. No matter if I have 3 IEs open or 300 I can only add one to the list that I can mute, and it still doesn't mute anything anyways...

any other suggestions?

Thanks

-Q

umm I actually don't know but why would you be watching a movie and playing a game? dual moniters?

yes, I have dual monitors. But I am also macroing on the game, which does not require for the game to be up; I can have the movie up and the game minimized.

Back
Top Bottom