Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-24-2005, 09:48 AM   #1
Beta Member
Question Which Program?

Good Morning. This is my first post in this forum. I've looked through a lot of posts in here and didn't see the answer to my quetion, so here goes.

The first thing you need to know is that I am real computer stupid. Fond of computers, but still stupid about them. Next, you should know that I seem to always do things the hard way (usually by trial and error). Maybe that will explain why I'm asking this question.

I want to be able to place things like arrows and text on digital photos. What program should I use? Sure would appreciate it. Thanks. Gary

gshown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 09:54 AM   #2
Golden Master
Default Re: Which Program?

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are programs like Adobe Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, a bit more complex but does a fine job, that will do almost anything with a digital photo. As simple as a program can go would be the Paint program found in Window's Accessories folder. Or what I like to do is to use Microsoft Word because it has all that neat stuff from the Drawing Toolbar.
*Fact: Microsoft Window's Blue Screen of Death vs Computerforums.org's White Screen of Death. Which is worse?
ISOwner is offline   Reply With Quote