Proccesor Cooling

Thermaltake Frio. It's a very good cooler and my next upgrade.
I completely agree with Remeniz..I also think so.In the coming few weeks Intel will be launching the world's first six-core desktop processor with the Core i7-980X desktop processor Extreme Edition. This LGA 1366 socket processor can be run in any existing Intel X58 Express chipset powered motherboard after a quick BIOS flash, so a new platform will not be needed. Intel publicly showed off the new Core i7-980X processor at the Game Developers' Conference in San Francisco this week, so they have allowed the press and analysts to tell you all about it. Legit Reviews is always more than willing to give you an in-depth look at the fastest desktop processor that has ever crossed our path!

In the coming few weeks Intel will be launching the world's first six-core desktop processor with the Core i7-980X desktop processor Extreme Edition

Hate to burst your bubble but it is far from the first six-core processor. Intel and AMD have had six-core lines in their server series of processors and AMD beat them to the market with standard consumer processors with the Phenom II X6's

In the coming few weeks Intel will be launching the world's first six-core desktop processor with the Core i7-980X desktop processor Extreme Edition.

Also the Core i7-980X EE, what should've been the i9, was actually introduced in March this year. Your 7 months too late with this news flash.

Back
Top Bottom