PROBLEMS/NERO 7 ????? do you know how

hungar101

Baseband Member
HI GUYS, well this is the problems just installed my new copy of nero 7, i have just upgraded from number 6, anyways i just converted an AVI video file to a dvd format to burn onto a dvd, and on trying to burn this with nero( to be exsact i open the converted dvd file and chosse to open with the nero exspress but it says unexpected file format ????????????? i dont understand i never had this problem with nero 6 or after converting an avi to dvd, would appreciate any advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

hungar101 said:
HI GUYS, well this is the problems just installed my new copy of nero 7, i have just upgraded from number 6, anyways i just converted an AVI video file to a dvd format to burn onto a dvd, and on trying to burn this with nero( to be exsact i open the converted dvd file and chosse to open with the nero exspress but it says unexpected file format ????????????? i dont understand i never had this problem with nero 6 or after converting an avi to dvd, would appreciate any advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i know this dosent help your situation but how long does it take you to convert a avi file to a dvd file please?

hey there i know this is little late in replying, but it takes me about 30 mins for a normal length film.

Back
Top Bottom