problems...BIg problems

Half Evil

Golden Master
Ok heres the situation. i was triyng to play counter strike but it said i needed a driver update, i downloaded the latest ATI drivers and it crashed my computer, now i cannot access the internet or anything, even with my mp3 files it keeps saying error, cannot find file specifieed

um..well i kinda dont have intetenet access. i cant do a system resore before today, and i just ran a virus scan, and ad-ware, and spy bot, and all that god stuff, and still nothing works properly. it looks like im running windows 98. um...hteres not much to say other then the my computer is unusable....im using a friends to post this att the moment

Try reinstalling the game, uninstalling the drivers, the vid. card, etc. and then reinstall it and see what causes the crash and then isolate the problem. It could be your vid. card and conflicts... maybe too high of resolution or something.

No? You can't reinstall? You can't choose, on the boot screen, to load from last working settings? nothing?

ya i can choose from boot menu, and stuff like that but there is not internet. video setting are messed up, no mp3 files can be played.....or any media for that matter. i think my main problem is that i need to uninstall the drivers that i took out.
EDIT- i just took out all ati software....and its still workin the same and using the drivers, and using the software that i thought that i deleted. but when i tried deleteing them, there was an error initilalizint the uninstallation wizards.

i gotta friend workin on it at the moment, and im not ruiinng an operating system.......and all the system information has been erased. sorry for the double post but i really need help

Good Day

Good Day,

If you are using Microsoft Windows XP, select the "Rollback Driver" option.

If you are using a previous Windows Operating System...

Restart your computer in safe mode.

Attempt the following, In Safe Mode:

1.Manually Delete all all of the Game's Program files and all traces of the game.

2.Launch the "Add new Hardware" Wizard, Select Graphics, and attempt to locate your Graphics Adapter or install a Standard Driver.

3.Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000 if you are using a previous Operating System.

Some drivers and software updates may only support Windows 2000 and XP.

Thank You.

Hey Listen, i can run all games offline..but when i go into device manager, it says i have no operating system...video cards.....audio codecs...bla bla bal..you get the dam point?
EDIT- sorry that was my friend. but my computer is using xp, and i have tried everyhting.....i just cant get to device maganger and such because it shows nothing. NOTHING at all. it cant locate the hard drive, or OS something id deffinetly wrong...LOL

Back
Top Bottom