Problems with audio

Xavio

Beta member
Heya, first of all I'd like to say I'm not very good at computer's, so that's why I post here; The other guides are so complicated, and I really need a step through step guide to understand.:D

So anyway, my audio got broken last night while I was watching some videos. When I turned down Internet and started playing Team Fortress 2 I noticed that the audio was gone. I checked the guides on the Internet, but with no success. Both because the steps I did did not solve the problem, and the other steps I did just not understand.

All the audio is on, I've checked, the speakers are plugged, and there seems to be no problems with the drivers. I can really only tell you that they're made by Labtec sadly.

Oh, by the way, if there's any swede here please tell me what to do in Swedish, so it's easier to understand.:D

If there is a volume icon in the task bar on the far right, double click this and check that nothing is ticked, so its muted.

If there is no volume icon.

Go to Start, Settings, Control Panel. Click on Sounds & Audio Devices.

Click to Place Volume Icon In The Taskbar, and click Okay.

Now, try the above.

If there is a volume icon in the task bar on the far right, double click this and check that nothing is ticked, so its muted.

If there is no volume icon.

Go to Start, Settings, Control Panel. Click on Sounds & Audio Devices.

Click to Place Volume Icon In The Taskbar, and click Okay.

Now, try the above.
I already tried that (as above post said:D)

It didn't say you'd checked that :p But okay

Er... Have you tried headphones? Do they work?

Back
Top Bottom