Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #31
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Lac3y
Default Re: Problem switching on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Good to see another northerner on here
Yeah, the rest of the country doesn't seem to hold us in very high regard. We just like to have fun that's all

ATI Radeon HD4890 with VoltageTweak
OCZ Stealth XStream 600w PSU
Lac3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #32
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac3y
Yeah, the rest of the country doesn't seem to hold us in very high regard. We just like to have fun that's all
I have several good friends from the north, One was from Newcastle, Tom Harrison, geordie is a great accent mun, why aye!

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac3y
Nowt wrong with that tho mate
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #34
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anubis1980 Send a message via Yahoo to Anubis1980

Welcome to the Northerners Appreciation society, donations of Newcy brown and we hate MAN UTD tshirts gladly received... every member receives an i love northerners more than life itself badge, and a short guide on how to get plastered for 20p, a pocket full of fluff, and an old conker.

ah i miss Leeds lol
Old 10-20-2006, 05:48 PM   #35
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis1980
Welcome to the Northerners Appreciation society, donations of Newcy brown and we hate MAN UTD tshirts gladly received... every member receives an i love northerners more than life itself badge, and a short guide on how to get plastered for 20p, a pocket full of fluff, and an old conker.
....& a life sized replica of the guardian of the north, or whatever it's called
Old 10-20-2006, 05:54 PM   #36
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis1980

ah i miss Leeds lol
Ha ha
Old 10-20-2006, 05:55 PM   #37
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
....& a life sized replica of the guardian of the north, or whatever it's called
Angel of the north lol, ya close What a pile of s***e lol
Old 10-21-2006, 05:20 AM   #38
Golden Master

I may have solved the problem, this morning I pressed the power button, nothing, for the fourth time running, one or two of you suggested using a cleaner or a lube, so I used a spray that does both, a freebie from the garage that services my Audi, I get an 85mil spray can, "A high quality service spray with PTFE" & a small tin of fruit drops each time, I gave it one spray, nowt, followed it with real blast, left it for an hour, & presto!!, thanks to everybody, a very good response, I'll see what happens tomorrow, so fingers crossed! <<< me, pressing the power switch.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:58 AM   #39
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
I may have solved the problem, this morning I pressed the power button, nothing, for the fourth time running, one or two of you suggested using a cleaner or a lube, so I used a spray that does both, a freebie from the garage that services my Audi, I get an 85mil spray can, "A high quality service spray with PTFE" & a small tin of fruit drops each time, I gave it one spray, nowt, followed it with real blast, left it for an hour, & presto!!, thanks to everybody, a very good response, I'll see what happens tomorrow, so fingers crossed! <<< me, pressing the power switch.
Hope its sorted mate, love the smilie lol