problem with my Samsung monitor

iamroot

Daemon Poster
I've just got a new Samsung 713n LCD monitor and I have a few problems with it. Firstly, everytime I right-click a video file, the screen will turn black for 1 second then turn back on. Is this a serious problem?

Another thing is the monitor is awfully bright. I've tried adjusting the settings but I can't achieve the output that I was getting with my old monitor. When I turn down the Brightness settings, the whole screen turns dim but the colors are still really bright. Esp the pale colors which look almost like white. My eyes get really strained looking at this monitor as compared to my older one. What can I do to solve these problems?

Did you install the latest drivers? If you're all up to date, I would look into maybe returning it cause it sounds like something might be wrong with the monitor. I also have a 713n and I haven't encountered the same problems that you mention.

I installed the drivers from the disc. And I've already called the repairman in once due to a serious fault with the monitor.

The right click i don't know but for the brightness check your video card settings.

right click on your desktop> go to properties>click on the settings tab>click advanced>click on your video cards tab>Brightness should be somewhere in there.

Back
Top Bottom