Problem With Monitor

flash_416

Beta member
Ok so this is the isssue i have right now. I just got a new computer built for me and i just managed to take it home yesterday. It starts up fine and all but when i go and plug in my monitor to my computer there's no signal. I then tried it on my labtop and connected the monitor to the labtop and the screen worked just fine. I even went out and bought a new screen and that screen didnt work on my computer even with a new cable. I tried it on my labtop and it worked fine.

I was told by a friend it might be something that is loose inside like the RAM for example. I looked inside and i couldnt finnd anything loose. (keep in mind im no computer wiz) Does anyone know the issue, or what it could possibly be?

Thanks!

Its probally an issue with the PC not the monitor.
Did it work before you brought it home, ie did the builder test/show you it working?
Are there any beeps when you trun on the PC?
Are you using a graphics card or motherboard built in?
Can you get into the BIOS?

Its probally an issue with the PC not the monitor.
Did it work before you brought it home, ie did the builder test/show you it working?
Are there any beeps when you trun on the PC?
Are you using a graphics card or motherboard built in?
Can you get into the BIOS?

it had to have worked at the place i brought it to because he installed vista and did updates and everything..

there no beeps, and i cannot get into the bios because i cannot see the screen, when i turn the screen on and the computer is on and everything is connected the screen turns on fine and then says no signal, then goes black..

i got a new motherboard and graphics card installed and im not sure what you mean by built in..if you mean like brand new yes they are..

Back
Top Bottom