Problem logging on to my Router

redrider57

Solid State Member
I am having trouble logging on to my router. I can connect to the router, but I cannot get passed the aquireing network address part. The overall connection will just fail. I cam however connect to a wireless network set up at my school.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have the correct key it's just that when it gets to the aquireing network address it never finishes. But I can still access the internet. Plus one of my roommates can connect fine.

ummmm what router do you have? Maybe you need to upgrade the firmware?? oh wait no
you can't do that without logging in. call technical support...did you ever set a key or not? for me its just Admin, without a password
try that...

stop windows from doing the connecting let your wirless software do it all right click the lttle screen in the system tray and click view wireless networks then click change advance settings then click the wirless tab and uncheck the use windows to configure.then make sure your wireless software has the wep key in.sometimes windows interferes with the wireless netwoking.

Back
Top Bottom