Problem with Firefox!

tomirlik

In Runtime
I got the new v2 Firefox now, but this also happened in the earlier versions. On 1 website, flightlevel350.com, when I want to watch a video using WMP, only the top quarter of the video is visable for some reason as the vid is to0 big to fit the rest of the movie, while on IE there is no problem. Why and how can i fix this?

If you're dead set on using Firefox for some stupid reason, check you've got the right plugins installed. Don't use the internal plugin finder, it never finds anything at all.

That said, I still think Firefox sucks balls. I've never had any trouble, ever, with IE.

I like and use Firefox basically because there is more choice for customization and extensions than IE. I get sites that won't work in Firefox, so i just use IE to browse those pages, and vice versa...Is it that much trouble to just use IE for the few sites Firefox struggles with?...Also, maybe try Opera

Matt

UK31337 said:
If you're dead set on using Firefox for some stupid reason, check you've got the right plugins installed.

That said, I still think Firefox sucks balls. I've never had any trouble, ever, with IE.

There is nothing wrong with Firefox.. It is a alot better browser than IE (well, anything is better than IE anyway) and I could give a number of reasons why it is better..

• Faster loading of pages and a better rendering system
  • 100's of add-ons without the use of ActiveX
  • Open source - mod it to how ever you want it
  • Full CSS support and parses it correctly
  • It is somewhat safer than IE - less chance of being exploited or taken over by "BHO's" - no ActiveX
  • Tabbed browsing (but IE7 stole that idea)

I could go on..

jamieoliver22 said:
There is nothing wrong with Firefox.. It is a alot better browser than IE (well, anything is better than IE anyway) and I could give a number of reasons why it is better..

• Faster loading of pages and a better rendering system
  • 100's of add-ons without the use of ActiveX
  • Open source - mod it to how ever you want it
  • Full CSS support and parses it correctly
  • It is somewhat safer than IE - less chance of being exploited or taken over by "BHO's" - no ActiveX
  • Tabbed browsing (but IE7 stole that idea)

I could go on..
TY, u smart smart person. Faster speed and tabbed browsing are the main reasons I switched from IE over a year ago.

lol i don't get it why people fight over browsers...if it gets me to my pr0n i'm happy.

UK31337 said:
If you're dead set on using Firefox for some stupid reason ...

Interesting ... a moderator making a very antagonistic comment about another member's browser preference.

Well, its not really a problem, cause I can watch many vids online. It's just this 1 site that gives me trouble, so no biggy for now.

Back
Top Bottom