The problem, finally found!!

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
after all the trouble I have mentioned during my member-ness of CF, I have finally found the solution of all my problems. My RAM. That has been the cause of AOE III and many other softwares not working. I am glad a finally found it and I am going 2 get an RMA from newegg.com this afternoon. I found out by after installing XP on my new motherboard, I still had the problems, I swiched the RAM and then the problems were gone. so thats it, the RAM, and I am replacing it A.S.A.P. Now I am planning on getting corsair XMS if i can afford it, still 1GB, still DDR 400.

Glad to see that you worked it out on the new Mobo, it can be a royal pain in the arse if the ram is'nt seated properly into the slot, or mis-matched ram.

Why are you selling that RAM? Look at your timings and frequency! Are you kidding me! Keep that stuff!

no gaming freak said he was selling his XMS ram that does work, i may be interested gaming freak. also i forgot 2 contact newegg today!! how stupid is that! lol i am also still waiting for guild wars to arrive, it's been awhile now and i havn't got it...thats what u get with usps...anyways hope i get everything sorted out soon, cuz havin 512mb sucks

Back
Top Bottom