Problem Burning a DVD

DCM

Solid State Member
Hello,

For sometime now, i've been having certain problems burning either, movies or tv episodes to DVD to watch on my television. Below I have outlined my CPU specs.

AMD Athlon X2 6000+
Asus board
ATI Radeon HD2900XT 512MB
4096MB RAM
Generic DVD Burner
DVD-R DVDs

Now, I have had success burning in the past, many times. I even recently burned to DVD a movie that worked and played fine.

What happens is, i'll convert several TV episodes, or a movie to either DVD, MPEG1 or MPEG2 video using WinAVI Converter then using either Nero Vision for MPEG1/2 or Clone DVD2 for DVD.

What happens when I go to play the movie or TV episodes, is it'll play choppy, like the picture you can tell is jagged. I do not know why this is happening but it certainly is a waste of DVDs :(

Anyone have, or heard of such a problem and know a solution? Or something else to try? If I missed something, lemme know.

Try converting the AVI files with WINAVI then use Super DVD Creator to burn them, you can do convert and burn all in on with SDC as well, one thing to remember when converting is not to be on line or using to many other programs at the same time as this tends to cause jumps and picture/sound problems. Nero 7 will also do it all in one but like WIN AVI as a converter and Super DVD Creator as the burner.

Back
Top Bottom