Problem with applications running

the_chariot987

Beta member
Ok this is really bugging me, when i go to windows task manager there are some applications that if i end they just come right back, and if i try to delete them i can't because they are already running. i just want them off my computer totally. i think they are slowing down my computer alot i just need some help on how to fix this or what program i can use.

Those will be ones Windows needs to run and wouldn't be slowing your PC down. Its more like external programs that would be.
Check whats running on the taskbar on the right. Maybe some programs are loaded that might be able to be deleted?

There was a site that checked what you needed and didnt. I'll try and find it :)

ok, but ever since i got windows xp pro back on here like 3 days ago everything is more slow than it use to be, alot slower like when i open up mozilla or something it takes like 10 sec just to come up and it use to NOT do that, i'd actually just like to start over, i've tried restoring my computer since i havn't had xp on it that long but restoring doesn't want to work, it just cuts off like halfway through and reboots and says restoration was unsuccessful. is there a way that i can start over? im afraid to use my system restoration kit because last time i tried that it said to put in the blue xp disc but now i have a burnt copy... so.. i need something else. help anyone?

Back
Top Bottom