Problem!!

do as ATF said, take out your video card, you dont have to plug in your monitor, if you hear some beeps (usually beeeep-beep-beep) thats the computer telling you something is wrong with you video card (it uses sound since you have no picture). if it does beep then i would definately start looking into RMAing\replacing your video card. if it doesnt, then most likely your motherboard is screwed up, or you burned out your CPU somehow.

Well not much i'm planning to get someone to check my pc tomorrow and see what they say
All the suggestions u have told u i have done, as a result i probably need to get a new PC:(

thx for the help i appreciate it:)

You didn't say if the board has onboard video. If it does and you don't get any video on the monitor go in to the bios and turn the onboard video on. Then try it. If it still fails check the monitor on another system just to be sure.

hmmm, could be something wrong with the monitor? i dunno...hmm try it witha different monitor and reconfig ur settings for ur video card?

Well guys i had someone to check it and the problem was that i didn't have the motherboard connected with the power supply and also my RAM was loose =__=

well as expected of a noob...

either did i, but i have to know how much money he spent for such a stupid reason :p << dont be offended its a g33k joke

nice sig BTW :p

either did i, but i have to know how much money he spent for such a stupid reason :p << dont be offended its a g33k joke

nice sig BTW :p

i wanna know how his puter beeped without the psu plugged in....must be one of those new wireless psu's :)

glad you like the sig...new you would see the funny side

Back
Top Bottom