"A Prob. has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent dmage 2 ur cmptr

arjhay

Baseband Member
"A Prob. has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent dmage 2 ur cmptr

"A Problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer."

this message always appears in my screen.. ( i think once a week) it's background is blue and the writings are white. Why is it that this message always come up?? If i am typing something, it will show up and I can't save the document i'm typing. Please Help.

Have you ever Sent the Error Report it brings up. It will help them realise the error is occouring and help them fix it and it will also if they have fixed it sort the problem out for you.

Re: "A Prob. has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent dmage 2 ur cmptr

I think he is referring to it as the blue screen of death, usually you don't get to report those.

do you have any heat issues with your processor or mobo? what cpu do you have?

Re: "A Prob. has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent dmage 2 ur cmptr

You can't exactly narrow down BSoD problems. They can occur from a lot of things, mainly system instability.

'Blue Screen of Death' if indeed it exists will not bring up the Report problem box - because in theory nothing is working during the screen's appearance.

Re:

Lord Kalthorn said:
Have you ever Sent the Error Report it brings up. It will help them realise the error is occouring and help them fix it and it will also if they have fixed it sort the problem out for you.

what do you mean? I havn't sent the error report.. how do i?

Re:

Tommy Boy said:
I think he is referring to it as the blue screen of death, usually you don't get to report those.

do you have any heat issues with your processor or mobo? what cpu do you have?

how do i check my pc temp. i mean , the heat thing ? yeah the screen is color blue.. CPU? hmm.. u mean the brand? it's advent..

Re:

Lord Kalthorn said:
'Blue Screen of Death' if indeed it exists will not bring up the Report problem box - because in theory nothing is working during the screen's appearance.

what do u think is the best thing to do ? :(

Re:

arjhay said:
what do you mean? I havn't sent the error report.. how do i?
That is the Error Report - you said it says 'A Problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.' Thats the box with the Error Reporting Tool in it. Does it not say in a button in the corner 'Send Error Report?'

Back
Top Bottom