Printing woes!!!!

b182tm

In Runtime
Hey guys. I just got a printer for my computer, and it came from my parents old computer. It's an older one, and its an HP Deskjet 882C. So my mom said that on their old computer, it was working, but beginning to fade. I changed out the ink, and I brought it up to my computer. I plugged it in, installed the drivers, and printed something. It all comes out pink. Like lightish pink. So does anyone know why it would do this? I tried two different colored ink cartridges, and it does the same thing. It doesnt work to clean the cartridges, or prime them, it still does the same thing. Anyone have any idea of how to fix it?

Thanks a lot,
Derek

first look at the printer companies website. second test your computer with a different printer, im thinking that it might be your computers message to the printer. but that is just off the top of my head look at your printer settings and see what the issues may be. just right clkik on printer icon and hit properties. i hope this helps in some way. if not continur to post here.

Back
Top Bottom