Printers

Laser printers have a different process of transferring images onto the paper than an inkjet printer. I think inkjet and deskjet are the same.

Laser printers produce much better quality black text documents than inkjets, and they tend to be designed more for the long haul because they turn out more pages per month at a lower cost per page than inkjets. So, if it's an office workhorse that's required, the laser printer may be the best option.

There are also color laser printers but they are sooooooooo big and soooooooo expensive.

Deskjets or inkjets are so affordable today and the quality are outstanding that for consumer level, it's a best buy and by far, most common.

Inkjet and deskjet are the same thing. They have ink carts and just squirt the ink on the paper to make images and such...

Laser jet...basically it just uses toner(powder) that is attracted to the paper.

Search around on google for more detailed info...

various companies use diferent names for ink type printers (deskjet, bubble jet, ink jet). They are all trademarks.

Hehe, I've used most all the popular brands of printers and I must agree, HP is the best. Longest lasting printers, too.

Yea i have a 10 year old Deskjet and it still works! (Its a just a little bit yellow since it use to be Beige) The print quality from that thing is awesome and my other Printer (HP as well) is leet too

Back
Top Bottom