Primary Download Manager?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
How can I make Download Accelerator Plus my primary download manager?

Every time I download something in parts one part will go to DAP and the other will go to FF's download manager. Its annoying as hell.

DAP's Website said:
As DAP can not auto trigger all file types from the Mozilla browser you may use the "Download Basket" of DAP in order to drag links from the Mozilla browser into it so that DAP will be used to make the downloads. The "Download Basket" is located under the "Tools" menu of DAP.
TIP: Make sure your DAP is set up for integration with Mozilla/FireFox - open DAP, click the "Tools" menu -> "Options", enter "General" on the screen that you get and make sure the Mozilla/FireFox browser integration is checked.

So I guess you will have to drag the download link to the program.

Also this seems somewhat related to your problem so I decided to post this too:

DAP's Website said:
Why isn't the Download Accelerator Plus triggered by the Browser?

If you are using any other download manger that also integrates into the browser, it might interfere with integration of the Download Accelerator Plus.
To re-enable the triggering/integration of Download Accelerator Plus, open DAP, click the "Tools" menu -> "Options", enter "Connection" on the screen that you get and set your browser integration and then restart the browser. Also check, on the same screen, to see if DAP is checked as your Default Download Manager.
If for some reason you disabled dap (by choosing either the "Disable downloads by DAP" or the "Exit and Disable downloads by DAP" from the taskbar menu, you may enable triggering again, simply by right clicking the taskbar DAP icon, and choosing "Enable downloads by DAP (Acceleration On).

Back
Top Bottom