is the price marked wrong or awsome deal?

hi,

i dunno wather this is right or not but it says the bottom

~$774.75 12 mos no pay no int does that not mean 12 months payment of $774.75 ????????

my roommate and I were about to buy one and sell it on ebay but it says in the terms not for resale...what do you think?

Guys this is like crazy HUGE!!! Did anyone actually made the purchase? I am really thinking of doing this. I mean worst case scenario, they will call me back and tell me this was the incorrect price, which after I can easily say that they were doing false advertising, and that's a big deal! Maybe force them to give it to me for the same price.

What ya all think? I mean this is a win, win situation right? Even if there price sad to be $700 and once my statement comes in and I will see $7000-$8000 one email to them with my receipt attached to it and I get all the money back...? Otherwise it's going to be a huge loosing law suit for them.

alright, i found out what happened.
i called, and i gave him the link, and he said that its an issue that they had a while back too, cuz somebody didnt upload the prices properly, and i asked him what would happen if someone bought it, he said that the correct price would show up on the receipt because that price just shows up there on the webpage, but its different in the database

alright, i found out what happened.
i called, and i gave him the link, and he said that its an issue that they had a while back too, cuz somebody didnt upload the prices properly, and i asked him what would happen if someone bought it, he said that the correct price would show up on the receipt because that price just shows up there on the webpage, but its different in the database

Good stuff man, im glad i didn't ordered it lol. I was kind of exited tho for like 1h or 2 lol, I mean that comp is a thing of beauty, so fricken beautiful

Back
Top Bottom