Pressing the back button taking ages

The only big problem with IE7 is that if it was upgraded from an IE6.x with errors, then further problems are immanent. Having said that, you would have to uninstall ie 7 completely, and then re install it if you wanted to use it that bad.

I have come across many bad upgrades of ie 7 where uninstalling it was the only viable option.

Maybe so, but does not necessarily mean that he should use Firefox or any other browser, I have found in my experience that often if I upgrade a piece of software it comes across buggy, whereas if I do a complete fresh install it works a lot better without so many crashes.

IE 7 works pretty well in my opinion, and depending on the mood of the day will use either firefox or IE 7. Anyway to prevent this degenerating into an argument of IE vs Firefox, when was the last time you did a complete fresh install, you say that you found it slower when you upgraded to SP2, and you have uninstalled it.

Personally I thought that SP2 filled a lot of security holes so I wouldn't be using XP with just SP1...

Totally agree, SP1 is totally outdated now. It only comes with ICF instead of windows firewall etc.

thanks guys, I'am using my mates spare com to write this, I now went back to my old 600MHz & 640ram, went to M/soft, and yes it's legit, asked about IE7 down/L and it asked it needs to check my system, said ok and the activity bars started checking, waited about 5min went to lie down and fell asleep, a few hours later, checked the comp and M/soft was still checking the system, what wrong now. w4girls.

Back
Top Bottom