Predefined windows

pengyou1

Solid State Member
I would like to be able to put an icon on my desktop that will let me automatically open word and firefox, with firefox having 2 windows, the first with 3 tabs and the second with 4. Is there some way to do this?

Thanks Mattiedeshark! But I need to be able to do something a little more complicated than that. I want one icon that will open 2, 3 or even 4 programs, will automatically have them sized in the window to the appropriate size. Any ideas? Would this be called a desktop configuration?

i think you need to create a batch file which will run all these programs at once. as for the tabs in firefox im sure you can set that in the options

edit: i went to the liberty of googling it for you. lots on google. not too hard http://www.computerhope.com/batch.htm

Thanks! Is it possible to get the batch file to resize the windows and have them simultaneously displayed side by side?

Thanks Mattiedeshark! But I need to be able to do something a little more complicated than that. I want one icon that will open 2, 3 or even 4 programs, will automatically have them sized in the window to the appropriate size. Any ideas? Would this be called a desktop configuration?

Hot Keys?

Back
Top Bottom