Is this practical?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's just rich, and wants to reel us in. He prolly bought it all. We can ask for pictures ( and I am, right now, asking for some pics). My head hurts... I have a slight cold...

Ok everyone. I'm not some shady rich guy. I'll explain it. So there's this network of sites that gives out free things. But there's a catch. When you sign up to their site, you have to "complete an offer" so you can pick one of their offers like blockbuster online. Once you do the offer, you go completed for them and blockbuster online pays the free site since they got a member through them. That's how they make their money so they can give you the gift and keep the extra cash for themselves.

Then after you complete your offer, you have to refer friends to the site. They have to sign up and do an offer such as blockbuster too. And once you get enough friends to the site who have done their offer and you've done yours, they'll ship you your free thing that you signed up for. You get your gift, they get their cash. It's a symbiotic relationship kind of thing.

I have a method of referring friends really easily. So therefore I get lots of free things. If you want to do this than I'll help you if you sign up under me. I'll give you one of my methods on how to get easy referrals. So if you want to do this with me than email me or I'll post the link if it's ok with you guys.

Thanks, but no thanks. I live to earn my own things. It makes me more satisfied when I use them. Getting some things for free just doesn't let you feel it. Trust me. I get things for free all the time. It might sound stupid, but that's the way I feel. When I work and I get payed and I go out and buy myself a meal, the food tastes sooo good. A free meal might be good, but, for me, it's never the same. Like, I said, it's just me.

I remember one of those site it would have you complete the offer and then after you did that it finally asked for you to get friends to do it before you could claim your prize :(

Osak said:
I remember one of those site it would have you complete the offer and then after you did that it finally asked for you to get friends to do it before you could claim your prize :(
That sucks. They should've told you that you had to refer friends first. You have to know which of these sites are legit.

This desktop site is legit. I'll just post the link since it doesn't seem to matter. If you want to do this, than click on this link-
>link removed<

Sign up and look at the offers to do. I'll see you on my list so I can help you if you directly click that link. I made it a tinyurl thing so it's more simple. Once you sign up, AIM me at Darth Kiwi Bird or email me and I'll help you through this, even the referring friends part. And if any of you want me to post pictures of previous things I've gotten than go ahead and ask.

>Spam and it is not allowed<

Osak said:
Looks like you have your refferal ID at the top to get you some points? ;)

Yeah, like I said, if you sign up under my referral ID than I can see you on my list and help you. I help you because you were nice enough to help me. If you do a more expensive offer I could paypal what it costed you. And I'll also give you my method to referring friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom