Powersupply extention cords

ZackDawley

Solid State Member
I've got a build with an Antec 1200 fulltower case and the cables are too short to go behind the mobo tray. I'm looking for an 8-pin and 24-pin extender, preferably with a 90 angle on the male end for even better clearance. Google is letting me down on this one.

see the funny thing is I was on all those sites and more, but I don't need any of those cables, I need a 8pin CPU cable extender with a 90degree male end, and a 24pin mobo extender with a 90degree male end.

I found a Silverstone 24pin connector, but it isn't at 90degree's so it will still block the air movement over my ramsinks making it barely better than what I have now.

So Tommy Boy, can you point me to who actually sells extenders with 90degree angles on them please?

I'm not even 100% sure that they make them with 90 degree connectors. I just meant the regular connectors were easy to find, I guess I missed the part where you said you wanted a 90 degree connector. That will be tougher to fiind.

I've never seen a 90 degree connector in my life. I googled it in multiple ways and couldn't find anything.

Back
Top Bottom