Power supply without computer.

BGates14

In Runtime
How would you set up a power supply to be used without turning on a computer? Say I just wanted to plug in lights / fans to test them or just run freely without a computer, how would I do this?

rig up a seperate power switch just like the one on the front of your pc to the correct pins on the psu this will power it up

i think he wants exactly how, like the exact pins and wire colors, cause i would like to know as well

Yeah, I have no clue how to do that, if there is any easier way that would be great but if not how would also be nice, like what to do?

BGates14 said:
How would you set up a power supply to be used without turning on a computer? Say I just wanted to plug in lights / fans to test them or just run freely without a computer, how would I do this?

Green pin to black pin :)

any black one will do because all black colors are ground and for a switch volts wont matter and BTW its on the main motherboard connecter if you didnt know already

All I need to do is stick a paper clip in those two holes and it'll work without a computer?

Back
Top Bottom