Power supply suggestions

Johnh

Baseband Member
i just found out last night the fan on my power supply isnt running, im guessing its been like that since christmas, but oh well. lol i was looking for a new one online and i cam up with one, but their so many features to look for i wasnt sure if it was a good buy or not. im not looking to spend over about 70 or 80 bucks

the one that i found was on newegg and it was a JPC (Just PC) 550 watt power supply it doesnt have any fancy lights or anything like that but it does have a monstrous fan i think it said like 135mm or somethin like that. and it said it was extremely quiet which is good but one of the things i was worried a little about this one is that theirs only one fan and it blows into the case and then on the other side (back of the computer when installed) it just has a grated vent type thing. i wasnt sure if that would make much difference in heat or not because the processor that im running does run hot!! (p4 prescott 3.0ghz)

anyway if anybody has some suggestions im looking for 500 + watts under about $70

thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom