Power?

Yeah that one seems perfect actually :p

Great video card too, but that video card seems to powerful for video editing. I know those programs use them some what, but only to render the filters/effects, etc.

Its definietly a good laptop though.

7.95 lbs - have no idea how heavy that is :p

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 900 graphics delivers new levels of performance. It features support for the latest LCD and widescreen displays, as well as hardware acceleration for Microsoft DirectX* 9. Chat with friends and family, learn more through rich digital libraries, play games with people around the world—and enjoy your computer to the fullest.

Playing With Media
With today's PCs, you can store, deliver and display video, music and photos more easily than ever. Intel® GMA 900 graphics is designed to provide outstanding visual quality and color. New features, such as support for High-Definition TV (HDTV) and dynamic modes, allow your PC to connect to a wide variety of displays for a whole new media playback experience.

Modern Visual Engine
The Intel GMA 900 graphics core supports the needs of PC buyers by providing the features and performance required for emerging applications, while maximizing the use of system resources. This third-generation architecture takes the capabilities and performance of integrated graphics to new levels of throughput.

Basically, rubbish then huh? :p

Better than some I've seen around though, and wouldn't have problems running most you'll throw at it.

The laptop Ihuser stated is excellent though. might be worth checking out.

It's too big, and it's got a 5400RPM HDD. Video editing won't be main, anyhow.

The laptop you stated then should be fine :) I didn't notice that hard drive spinning speed...

Back
Top Bottom