Post your System Temperatures

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
All this talk about temps has inspired me to make this thread. By doing this, we can get a general feel on what our temps are normally running. People who are curious can see what we have so they can compare with their own:

Here's mine

98652184sr7.jpg

Look at that Power/Aux temp. What the hell is that? Temp from my PSU, lol?

Oh, forgot this. Note, this was added in 10 minutes later......hence the inconsistency of the specs from above:

61796908wp3.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Asus A8N-SLI Premium
Athlon 64 3500+ w/ Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu LED
Asus Geforce 7800GT PCIe
Cooler Master Cavalier case

Ambient temperature: 78°F or 25°C

my temps not bad considereing stock cooler theese are kinda idle as well the comp has just been on idling all day
temps.jpg

I get about 39degrees c at idle and around 78-80 at load. Thats with an overclock of 1.2ghz using the stock intel cooler, so its not too bad, I think?!

I get about 39degrees c at idle and around 78-80 at load. Thats with an overclock of 1.2ghz using the stock intel cooler, so its not too bad, I think?!

crank that OC down NOW, max temp on the C2D is listed at 65c, you severely risking the life of your cpu

@slipknow
sig limit is 5 lines

EDIT:
also, looks like ill have the coolest cpu with a 30$ setup, we should have a competetion, all 65 watt cpu's can compete :p

@OP, the idea is good but you left out some major information requirements, namely the room ambient air temperature (results mean nothing if one is in the refrigerator and the other is in the sun) and whether you're asking for load or idle temps, also I have my doubts about the accuracy of speedfan as we all know it reads Intel Quads ~15°C low.

@ ISOwner & Atomic Rooster, neither of your voltages are flash, keep an eye on those (bear in mind the ±5% threshold) more so ISOwner, your +5v and +12v are severely lacking. I'd suggest testing you psu's with a multimeter for greater accuracy.

A True Folder said:
@OP, the idea is good but you left out some major information requirements, namely the room ambient air temperature (results mean nothing if one is in the refrigerator and the other is in the sun) and whether you're asking for load or idle temps, also I have my doubts about the accuracy of speedfan as we all know it reads Intel Quads ~15°C low.

doesnt matter, you cpu temps can be below the ambient, your heatsink cant though. since the heat transfers from the cpu to the HS, than in theroy the cpu can be below the ambient, since none of the cpu is exposed to the air. my ambient is ~75f BTW.

im using everest, and my bios agrees with it too.

Back
Top Bottom