My recent build, Im just waiting for the fan controller to come on monday and Im done!
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K - OC to 4.2GHz
- CPU Cooler: H80i
- MotherBoard: ASUS P8Z77 - V Deluxe
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz CL10
- Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DX
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 660 Ti - Twin Frozr
- SSD: Corsair Force GT - 120GB
- HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB
- PSU: Corsair CX750M - Modular
- Fans: CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm x3
- Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24B5ST
- Card Reader: NZXT Aperture M
- Fan Controller: AeroCool V12XT
- Case: Zalman Z11 - Plus
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
- CPU: I'm not totaly sure If I can go to 4.6GHz with H80i. I will try, but If the temps will be too high I will rather go with 4.2GHz than frying my CPU. << Suggestions
- CPU Cooler: H100i sadly won't fit in my case...
- GPU: Using boost to 1097MHz
- SSD/HDD: I'm keeping a lot of my data In cloud or on my External HDD so I don't need much storage.
- Fans: Im using stock fans for the H80i, but I will maybe switch to Noctua soon...
Thats all about my rig. I will luckily post photos on monday/tuesday.