Post your rigs here.

the OS im running right now is Windows 7 and Windows XP prox64 with MAC OSX it is fast as hell

and to your question

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145262&cm_re=ddr3-_-20-145-262-_-Product

Processor Interface: Socket LGA1366

Processors Supported: 1

Memory Type: Triple Channel DDR3

Memory Size: 6 x 2GB

Total Memory: 8GB

Memory Speed: DDR3-1333

Memory Slots (Total): 6

Memory Slots (Available): 0

Maximum Memory Supported: 24GB

Hard Drives Included: 4

Hard Drive Types: Hard Disk Drive

Interface: 3.5" SATA II

Capacity: 8TB

Speed: 7,200RPM

Optical Drives Included: 1

Optical Drive Type: DVDRW Dual Layer

Optical Drive Class: DVD±RW DL

Interface: SATA

Audio Description: Integrated Audio

Audio Chipset: Realtek High Definition

Channels: 8

Graphics Description: Dedicated Graphics

GPU/VPU: 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX275

Video Memory: 2x 896MB (1792MB Total)

Is it just me or are none of your numbers making sense? 6x2 is not 8. And the RAM you linked to is for DDR3 dual channel boards, aka 1156, aka the i3, i5, and i7 8xx. Yet you say you own a i7 965 which runs on the 1366 platform and uses triple channel...

Your first post states you own a 9600GTX which...doesn't exist? and this post here states dual GTX275's. Make up your mind!

IMG_6560.jpg

Yea no way that is anything close to a gtx 275

let alone two of them.

If you're going to try to fake ownership of a decent rig, at least do it in front of a person or group that won't recognize the fallacies.

Looks like an AeroCool case. I'll see if I can dig up a link on it for ya.

EDIT: Nope, it's a ThermalTake. The handle is a nice idea but looks like it would snap off after the third lift.

ThermalTake VL60001N2Z

New Build done on tuesday of this week, Ill get pics soon (probs this weekend when I have some free time)

CPU: Core i7 860
MOBO: EVGA P55 SLI
GPU: PNY GTX260 (x2) in SLI
RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3-1600
PSU: Antec Qauttro 1000w
Case: Antec 300 (TIGHT FIT!!! MIGHT NEED TO UPGRADE, this was my old case for my E8400 build I had with a 9800GTX)
HDD: 2x500GB Seagates, and a 1TB Samsung

Think thats everything...ohh and the reason for the upgrade (I was content with my E8400 build) Coffee spilled all over my case on tuesday morning and the fan on the top of the Antec 300 acted like a sprinkler and showered everything!!! I was looking for a reason to do a rebuild and now here it is!

I love it so far...

Back
Top Bottom