Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #131
Fully Optimized
 
Prodigy146's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,751
Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146
Default Re: Post your rigs here.










Yeah my computer is not wrapped in anything ... Comp specs in sig

Im thinking about grabbing this or this if i can get some extra cash.
__________________

__________________
[Proc: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.6ghz] [Motherboard: Asus 870 M4A87TD EVO]
[GPU: Asus 5770 Crossfire] [PSU: Corsair 650 12v53a] [Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2]
[RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR3 1600] [Case: Antec 300 Illusion] [HDD: 2x WD 640GB Raid 0]
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #132
Daemon Poster
 
Whyfly??'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 976
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post

Yeah my computer is not wrapped in anything ... Comp specs in sig

Im thinking about grabbing this or this if i can get some extra cash.
Or you could grab a case
__________________

__________________
Amd Phenom ii 940 3.0 Stock cooler :( :( :(
XFX Geforce 260 Core 216
Antec 1200 with 600 watt Ocz Modxstream Pro
4 gigs DDR2 1066 RAM... 640 gig hard drive
Gigabyte Ud4P-MA790x
Whyfly?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #133
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Bought everything yesterday afternoon. Will get some pics up next week after the parts get in and i put her together.

A406-1105 NZXT Whisper Full Tower Silent Case
K450-2507 Kingwin Mach 1 PSU SLI Ready Quad 12v Rails
Intel i7 920
Asus P6T
Corsair XMS3 12gb PC12800
GeForce GTX 260 896mb Core 216 PCI Express 2.0 Dual Link
Seagate Barracuda 1tb 72000.12 32mb cache SATA-3G
Seagate Barracuda 750gb 7200.12 32mb cache SATA- 3G
Diamond Green Button IR RC for Media Center
vader3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #134
Baseband Member
 
Scpy15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 24
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

had this rig for almost 2 years upgraded a few parts and need to upgrade more lol..

antec 900 case
Intel e4500 3.1GHz overclock (need to upgrade)
500GB Western Digital
Geforce GTX260 896MB PCI-E 1.1(if anyone knows how to get 2.0 working that would help.. i have 2.0 compatable motherboard. and this is my most recent upgrade.)
GA-X38-DS4 (F4F bios)
APEVIA ICEBERG 680 Watts
corsair xms2 DDR2 800 4GB TWIN2X2048-6400C4 model(also need to upgrade memory with cpu)
UV Lights(lights up power supply cables )
5 fans (not including cpu,power supply and gpu fans)
Scpy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #135
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 102
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Nice I liked that dual core PC

Yeah youll two of those to do all that and I like the card you have in there


My current set up is being "charge" at newegg ( first time actually, I normally buy my parts at frys)
Trueyears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #136
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Mines got some dated hardware, but some of it is nice. hey you need something to make the good ones look great, right?

MOBO: XFX 680i Lt (was very cheap an does a good job!)
CPU: Intel Q6600 core 2 quad 2.4GHz
RAM: 8GB 800MHz OCZ Reaper edition
GPU: 2x XFX 8800GTS 320 MB SLi
HDD: 1x 64GB SSD for O/S & 4x320GB WD in Raid 0 for Storage
DRIVE: 2x Samsung DVDRW
SFX: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
PSU: Corsair 520W (awesome quality, runs all this no probs!)
CASE: ThermalTake Armor (Very cool looking case, bit noisey)
MONITOR: 22" & 19" dual monitor setup
MOUSE: Logitech G5 (My first gaming mouse, and still working!)
KEYBOARD: Saitek Eclipes II
SPEAKERS: Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround
O/S: Vista x64 Ultimate (Getting Windows 7 soon)
ODDS: Wacom INTUOS3 A4 size tablet for my digital drawing. 3dconnexion SpaceNavigator for my 3dsMax work. Cool reflective autobot sticker/hologram & possibly the best part of the whole rig

hope that painted a good enough picture.
kizbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #137
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 102
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizbot View Post
Mines got some dated hardware, but some of it is nice. hey you need something to make the good ones look great, right?

MOBO: XFX 680i Lt (was very cheap an does a good job!)
CPU: Intel Q6600 core 2 quad 2.4GHz
RAM: 8GB 800MHz OCZ Reaper edition
GPU: 2x XFX 8800GTS 320 MB SLi
HDD: 1x 64GB SSD for O/S & 4x320GB WD in Raid 0 for Storage
DRIVE: 2x Samsung DVDRW
SFX: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
PSU: Corsair 520W (awesome quality, runs all this no probs!)
CASE: ThermalTake Armor (Very cool looking case, bit noisey)
MONITOR: 22" & 19" dual monitor setup
MOUSE: Logitech G5 (My first gaming mouse, and still working!)
KEYBOARD: Saitek Eclipes II
SPEAKERS: Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround
O/S: Vista x64 Ultimate (Getting Windows 7 soon)
ODDS: Wacom INTUOS3 A4 size tablet for my digital drawing. 3dconnexion SpaceNavigator for my 3dsMax work. Cool reflective autobot sticker/hologram & possibly the best part of the whole rig

hope that painted a good enough picture.
whoa that PSU can run both Video cards? Nice
Trueyears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #138
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueyears View Post
whoa that PSU can run both Video cards? Nice
it is suprising to me as well, the PSU is about 3 years old now and still going with this rig very reliable product only about 60 if i remember right. just goes to show that with the cheaper high wattage PSU's you are not really getting a consistant supply.
kizbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #139
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 102
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizbot View Post
it is suprising to me as well, the PSU is about 3 years old now and still going with this rig very reliable product only about 60 if i remember right. just goes to show that with the cheaper high wattage PSU's you are not really getting a consistant supply.
Yeah I read about that some High Wattage PSU are not as good as lower Wattage quality PSU
Trueyears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #140
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,539
Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: Post your rigs here.

Monitor looks small but its a 23" 1080 HD 1920x1080

-

-
__________________

Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0