Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's suppose to have a gig of RAM but 3dmark is showing half that according to that results page. It must be the software itself screwing up. Your Windows XP does recognize it as 1 GB right? (right-click on My Computer and go into Properties).

You guys realize how silly these tests really are right?? HAHAHA! They are such terrible indicators of performance, and people OC their equipment to absurd levels just to increase their score by less then 600 points, maybe 1000 at best. Cheers to AquaMark, much better then 3DMark..

Hey, people have built up like a foundation based upon these scores, and it helps people who don't know much about their computers to compare and contrast at why their system is lagging in a certain department. You can have your opinion, but don't slate the program as it has helped people build and upgrade their PCs by using free software. No that is what I call much more helpful than say a slaesman at PCWorld or Dell :)

the deceived said:
Hey, people have built up like a foundation based upon these scores, and it helps people who don't know much about their computers to compare and contrast at why their system is lagging in a certain department. You can have your opinion, but don't slate the program as it has helped people build and upgrade their PCs by using free software. No that is what I call much more helpful than say a slaesman at PCWorld or Dell :)

3DMark is a very poor indicator of performance. I have looked at the vertex command scripts of that program, they are poorly written, and also heavily BIASED toward low resolutions. AquaMark3 is a far better indicator. Use that instead guys.

alvino said:
I like AquaMark3's battle scene :p

Indeed, but AquaMark3's system integration scripts are far better then 3DMark's are, by quite some significance I might add. So... here lies the real question... are you guys going to take my word on this and try Aquamark3???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom