Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkblade- I got my 7800's last week. I haven't really done anything with them yet as I've been too busy with work.
Certainly look nice, I'm a software tester and they are much faster then the x850xt I had before (in crystal distortion simulators anyway!).

allanpotter said:
Darkblade- I got my 7800's last week. I haven't really done anything with them yet as I've been too busy with work.
Certainly look nice, I'm a software tester and they are much faster then the x850xt I had before (in crystal distortion simulators anyway!).

So I have seen. I am building a new PC, and I plan on beating anything you can throw out. You are now my official compitition! BRING IT ON POTTER! :D

man i hate potter....nvm im taking harry potter. anyhoo thats ok potter some of us cant throw away a normal person college payment for a year on a computer unlike darkblade

This is..... go to school and feel rich come on CF and feel poor!

I guess the extra bucks on Alienware is for the "Logo"

Oh please... stop talking about it. I am not going to even spend any of my family's money if I can help it. My plans are to get a company grant from the government and use this as an advertising medium to assert DarkBlade Computers as the finest and best builder in the world by setting the 3DMark05 world record.

ah nice thinking zen!!! i wonder if i could do that, nvm im canadian and my government is cheap, they only give money to immigrants

OK, Potter is back. Sorry about this DarkBlade, but the cause is useless!

I test science simulators for universities and private companies such as the European Space Commission. Some of these programs are very graphics intensive so the companies donate money/sponserships to allow me to build the best computer available.

My current computer is just being built. When I've finished installing my new cooling systems (not is spec), my computer will be SERIOUSLY fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom