Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so im beating you and im not into aftermarket cooling and OCing liek a bitch. stop telling us about your 9800 pro. unlike yourself we cant all afford to make computers and sell them on EBAY then make more until we get a computer we like.

d_source said:
I get just about the exact same scores as you and money_man get. 4000+ in 05 and 9000+ in 03. Thats with my vid card oc'd to ~570/1.14 and my cpu OC'd to ~2.4. My cpu temp though is way lower than urs and i have a newcastle core. ~30-35C I dotn think i saw it ever go over 35C and thats at top load. If anything it may have hit 40C. I have pushed my vid card to 580/1.16 and that temp went to 76C, but there were artifacts all over th place. I only OC my vid card when entering a game, no sense in keeping it really hot when its not even being used.

lol 3 people with almost the exact same systems, cpu/gpu wise

i was just stating my aquamark score which is what this topic is for...im sorry if you thought i was going after you by just stating a score...geez money whats up with the attitude lately? maybe you can join your friend zen also...

no im pissed off because anytime i state anything to do with my computer or its benchmarks you rub your shitty 9800 pro or your current system in my face. i dont care about your 9800 pro, tell us about that if it was stock cooling since thats what your comparing it to after all (trd and my system). i dont have an attitude, i have even stopped being rude to one certain person so please dont tell me i have an attitude. and zen has been kicked off for a while now its been eastern digital. so why is eastern banned anyway? PM with these details

d_source said:
I get just about the exact same scores as you and money_man get. 4000+ in 05 and 9000+ in 03. Thats with my vid card oc'd to ~570/1.14 and my cpu OC'd to ~2.4. My cpu temp though is way lower than urs and i have a newcastle core. ~30-35C I dotn think i saw it ever go over 35C and thats at top load. If anything it may have hit 40C. I have pushed my vid card to 580/1.16 and that temp went to 76C, but there were artifacts all over th place. I only OC my vid card when entering a game, no sense in keeping it really hot when its not even being used.

Oh my god, look at our specs. I thought Moneyman and I had similar system until I saw yours. We have the exact same CPU and video card. I'll look at your specs more closely. As far as my CPU temp, it is hanging around what you're getting (low 30s). GPU, that's a different story. Mine hasn't quite reach as high as yours. I don't see any artifacts on my test or anything out of the ordinary. Maybe it's because I don't have mine clocked that high.

Just notice, we even have the same DVD burner!!!!! Same 1GB (2x512MB) DDR. Your's in dual channel no doubt. BOth OC at 2.4GHz. Wow..small world. Your motherboard does support SLi which mine don't. Still very close though. What are your exact 3dmark03 and 05 scores? I'm curious to see how close we are.

oh yea trd dont forget a single card on a SLI board doesnt score as high as if it was on a single PCI-EX board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom